Date: Friday, July 10, 2015
Place: Cascade Mental Health, Centralia, WA
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Instructor: Eric Strom
A Law & Ethics training dealing with Relationships – Clinical, Personal, Professional, and Community.
Participants will receive a certificate for 6 hours of continuing education from WMHCA.
1. The Relationship with Self / Clinician Self-Care
2. The Supervisory Relationship
3. Acceptable and Unacceptable Relationships with Clients
4. Relationships with the Public (Advertising, Testifying in Court, Etc.)
5. Relationships with the Profession
This training has been approved for Washington State licensed mental health counselors (and associates), licensed marriage and family therapists (and associates), and licensed social workers (and associates).
DOH Adopts Favorable Policy Regarding Training for Suicide Assessment, Treatment and Management
WMHCA offers high-quality continuing education to members and non-members. All our workshops are facilitated by the leading counselors, counselor educators, lecturers, and authors in our field. These continuing education workshops offer CEU’s that qualify to meet the continuing education requirements by the state of Washington.