Hiring a Supervisor: What to Look For and What to Lookout For
Date: March 28, 2024
Time: 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
- Registration closes: March 26, 2024
- Any registrations after that time will incur a $15 late fee.
- No CE's are offered for student registrations.
- Make sure you have the Zoom ID by March 26, 2024
- To get the member price, please make sure you are logged in.
If you are working toward full licensure and you're thinking about taking the leap into private practice, or you're looking to start a practice in addition to your other work and you're needing to find the right supervisor, this might be the training for you! This workshop will cover some important questions you might want to consider when selecting a supervisor, and some red flags to keep an eye out for.
- Know where to look for a supervisor and which supervisor credentials to look for.
- Identify key questions to consider and pose to potential supervisors.
- Identify at least two things to look for and lookout for when selecting a supervisors.
About the Presenter:
Sarah is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with an extensive background working with supervisees and mentees addressing a variety of clinical issues with particular specialties in working with individuals, children, and families in LGBTQIA+ and BIPOC communities, marginalized and underserved communities, and those who have experienced trauma. In addition to supervision and mentorship, they offer consultation and training to individuals and groups/organizations on a variety of topics including cultural competency, change
management, and trauma-informed care. They also offer executive coaching and enjoy helping leaders make shifts in their thinking and strategy to define and achieve their goals. Sarah is an AAMFT Approved Supervisor and a WA State Approved Supervisor.
This course is approved fo 1 CE hours for LMHCs, LMFTs, LCSWs, and all associate-level licensees in Washington State.
Washington Mental Health Association (WMHCA) has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 2079. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. WMHCA is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
1 NBCC clock hours will be awarded at the conclusion of the course.