We don't have confirmed dates quite yet, but we know you're planning ahead for 2016. Stay tuned for the following CE offerings that we hope to make official SOON!
- The Practitioner's Tightrope: A consideration of our dual duties to the client and to the general public. In this workshop we will consider such topics as: Is our duty to warn, or to protect? To whom is that duty owed? When is it triggered? How do we balance conflicting duties? This workshop will qualify for 6 hours of ethics, coming in January
- “Daring Therapists Healing Shame in the Therapy Room,” with Marianne Marlow in February
- “Creativity in the Counseling Process: Exploring Metaphor and Meaning through Music and Art, with Ellen Carruth in March
- TBA: Workshop with WMHCA President Thom Field in April
- “Suicide Assessment, Management, and Treatment,” with WMHCA President Thom Field in May