Rainier Springs is hiring full time inpatient therapists!
This is an EXCITING OPPORTUNITY complete with a $10,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS
Rainier Springs is a 72 -bed behavioral hospital located in Vancouver, WA. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults and their families. At Rainier Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®.
As a Therapist, you will be a member of the clinical services team at Rainier Springs. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Our therapists utilize an evidence base approach to meet the individual needs of our patients. Our model includes group, family and individual therapy. As a therapist, you will work closely with all departments to provide an exceptional experience for each patient, their family and support systems. Our patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for inpatients and outpatients,
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Discount Program with a variety of vendors and businesses
- Provide Psychotherapy and counseling therapies to patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse disorders. Therapies include group, individual and family.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Actively communicates with clients, families, and outside referral sources, functioning within the scope of HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2. Demonstrates proactive communication with those involved with the patient’s treatment, documenting all correspondence held with patients and other stakeholders.
- Displays heavy involvement in treatment planning for patients. Works with patient to achieve treatment plan goals and accurately documents progress. Demonstrates initiative to revise the treatment plan to create new goals for patients if appropriate.
- Ongoing and consistent collaboration with the interdisciplinary team including physicians, utilization review and nursing staff members. Demonstrates active communication with team members.
- Demonstrates the ability to work with the utilization review department. Ensures communication with UR on length of stay and treatment of patients.
- Creates thorough discharge plans with clients that meets the clients after care needs. Ensures both patient and appropriate family members or referral sources have appropriate paperwork in a timely manner after discharge to ensure continuum of care.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling or relevant licensure in state of practice.
- Current unencumbered state licensure per state requirements
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 days of employment and prior to patient contact.
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients
Apply now at https://careers.springstone.com/jobs/7240?lang=en-us
For more information about Rainier Springs’ openings contact Human Resources at 360-356-1890.